Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Extra Credit: Avatar

To create an Avatar, I went to Doppelme.com.  This is the first time I was creating myself. Doppelme.com does not require you download anything, and it is free. Besides, it provides you many options; you select your gender, and your skin’s and eyes’ color. I was fascinated with these options.

In the next screen, you see the following options (see below) that you can use to create yourself.

                                                      Created by Ivette Franco


This part was even more fun. While I was selecting my expression, hats, etc., I noticed that there were some options that were not free, but you still have many for free. I could create my avatar very alike to myself with the free options without any problem.  I know my avatar and I still have some differences, but this was the best I could do. In order for me to create the screen capture of my avatar, I used a tool provided my computer, which is called "snipping tool", and it perfectly worked. Definitely, this was a pretty fun experience.
If you have never had a twin, go to Doppelme.com, and you will be able to create one

No comments:

Post a Comment